Sunday, August 3, 2008

Macaroni Grill

Before fireworks, we went to mac grill for some pasta + drinks. I've only been there once before and I had a great time. We had the family style dinner and was absolutely stuffed. This time around.. it wasn't that great.

The place itself is pretty nice. It's a huge mansion with places for large and small groups. I am not a fan of the paper on table but it's cute when they give you crayons to draw on it. hum not this time :P

we had a pitcher of sangria and the complimentary bread to start. They were both ok. I had the bruschetta and I guses it was just 5 dollars. but it looked like crap. Like I could have made it. They toasted 3 baguettes, sprinkled cheese and tomatoes on it. awesome. The ones from timbre are soo much better.
Then we shared the straberry cheesecake.. and it was too moussy for my liking. Also had a baileys on the rocks which came with wayyy too much ice! :(

My friend had the spaghetti and felt like they decreased their portion size.. which really sucks if so. I don't know, Mac grill isn't exactly a top priority on my list/fave place . But the mansion is nice to sit in. and close to fireworks..

Romano's Macaroni Grill (West End) on Urbanspoon