Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stephos!

I've always meant to go here but the lineup makes me not want to wait around. I've tried Takis and Characters on Davie, and they both sucked. I was really happy when my friend got a table in 10 min at Stephos. I was at SFU so when I got there, I didn't have to wait around :) Although the food took a long time, the table behind us got there later than us and got there food first :(

We ordered the Tiropitas. It was ok. I only ate a bit of it, I am not a huge cheese fan. We shared a lamb chop platter and it was delicious. The lamb chops were so good and so were the rice and potatoes. I didn't like the salad too much though. We also got the tzatziki with pita. It was too garlicy for my liking.


It was really cheap. It came to around 25 dollars + tip. I'll probably come back one day but I don't know if I would line up for it. It wasn't That amazing.

Stepho's Greek Taverna on Urbanspoon