Friday, June 27, 2008

Restuarants

Today, we went to Tequila Kitchen, we had a salsa flight. I didn't really like it that much, I would love to come back and try the other dishes. The service kinda sucked.. It was nonexistant for us.

Then we went on over to Amarcord and shared a gnocchi.. it's my first time eating it, It's ok. The waitors were nice. They thought we were visiting because I took pictures of my food haha.. The outside looks so tacky but inside is nice

Next we went to Doux Crepes for a peanut butter and condensed milk crepe. Dang it was really good for 5 bucks!! I wanna try the peking duck one day haha

Finally we went to simply thai. We shared a rice platter, that was soo much better than damn anything at Urban Thai. Although the service here was also nonexistant. ugh what the hell

We lied on the beach for an hour and headed on over to raincity grill for a dessert. We shared the pain perdu (grilled pear) and I think it was too sweet for my liking. I tried to look for Indica again and I can't find the bloody place. wat the hell