Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Anducci's

Hungry and needing to buy groceries, we ventured to Lougheed to Anducci's. I wasn't SUPER hungry but I was craving pasta. So we ordered the 3 pasta plate. It consisted of spaghetti and meatballs (my fave), fusilli with shrimp and fusilli with chicken. it was supposed to be linguine but we were in a hurry to get back to our class, so we didn't say anything.. I prefer long pasta over short though so we finished the spaghetti and barely touched the other two.. Instead we gave it to a homeless. Afterwards, I went and got groceries which proved to be a bad idea because my roommate went and got bananas, soup, and peach yogurt for me. Which I got myself, so now we have like 10 bananas. hahaa.. oi, i m gonna be a monkey for the rest of the week. I WOULD make banana bread or cupcakes (banana and coconut? banana and oat muffins?) but we have no electric mixers and etc.. gah