Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lucy Mae Brown

So last night me and my bestest decided to venture to lucy mae brown. I've been there before for her birthday and I wasn't impressed. We chose it again because it was close to Century, where we wanted to club after. We ordered the salmon fishcakes and a side of fries. Also a bottle of riesling. Our waitress was Super nice, reminded me of Anne Hathaway hah. The complimentary bread was soooo good. Probably one of the best I've ever had. it was piping hot and soft. mmmm. The Salmon Fishcakes were a little weird at first because I didn't know the chutney was going to be sweet (well i guess apricot=sweet oops) and the avocado ice cream was more like goop than ice cream.. but then the dish got yummier as we ate. The fries were normal, coulda done without. We ended it with a chocolate mousse. I didn't want it at first because I was craving some cheesecake or roti ice cream but the other places were too far. It was surprisingly good. The portions was a little too small but nonetheless, yummy.

I can't believe this was such a difference from last time I came here. Then again, last time we shared this seafood platter that consisted of crab and shrimp.. two things that I don't like.

Lucy Mae Brown on Urbanspoon