Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Horizons

We chose Horizons on Burnaby Mountain Park because we didn't feel like going too far. It's about 10 min walk? The complimentary bread wasn't very good. I had the rainbow trout and my friend had the Cioppino's dish. the trout was ok. Nothing fancy schmancy but I got my omega-3s :) The menu seems kinda outdated?? i dno, i just remember seeing a lot of the same menu items from the last time I came here, which was a year ago..
For Dessert, we shared the apple rhubarb cobbler. It was o-k. Nothing special. I can't believe it was 8 dollars. So not worth it.
I don't think I'll be coming back again. I am not a fan of horizons much. nor am I a fan of the walk to here. We have to walk in a forest to get here.. and my number fear is gnats/flies (don't ask). The next time I need a quick dinner, I might choose Bombay Behl or Pear Tree

Horizons on Urbanspoon