Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smoking Dog Bistro


For dinner, we decided to try out Smoking Dog Bistro because we had a coupon from the entertainment book. I've never really heard much about this place and when I told my roomie today, she laughed at me (thought the name was funny).

The place had a weird vibe..I wasn't sure if it was fine dining or casual.. because there were candles on the tables, dimly lit lights, and classy wine glasses.. in the making of a fine dining restaurant. Then you look at the tables and the chairs and how close everyone were in seating and etc and it has the feel of a casual place. Whatever.. anyways

We ordered the steak and lamb shank. It took half an hour for the food to come out. I definitely got rather impatient.. my lamb was ok. It wasn't bad but I think there was so much of it that I got really sick of it after awhile. The steak had wayy too much pepper on it. Every taste was pepper. gross.

This place is quite a fars way for me to get to, I don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon.

Smoking Dog Bistro on Urbanspoon