Thursday, September 18, 2008

Picnic

Tuesday was SOOO gorgeous in Vancouver. We could not waste possibly the last nicest day of the year on studying coped in our apartment. So we packed up a couple books and went down to English Bay for some tanning and reading. We passed raincity grill and decided to try their halibut and chips takeout (we've always wanted to try but no opportunity). my friend went over to the cupcakes store and got a couple cupcakes and a lamb souvlaki donair from the med grill. All in all, it cost us less than 20 dollars for lunch.

The halibut and chips is a really cute idea since it came with colelsaw and water in a cute brown bag. The fries were too salty in my opinion and the coleslaw was too oniony.

The cupcakes were yummyy and the donair wasn't so good. I've had better. I thought it would be better because I've been here before for a lamb platter and it was delicious.. but then again I was drunk and had the munchies so that might have been it.

All in all, it was a cute day.. glad to have spent the last nice day having a cute picnic on english bay :)