Monday, September 29, 2008

Bouzyos

It has been AGES since I had greek food so I was super excited to go to Bouzyos this past Thursday. Inside was cute and had a nice ambiance. The service was ok, it took awhile for them to come over and take our orders though. I ordered the Lamb Souvlaki (16 bucks??) and my friend ordered the lamb and chicken. The food took a while to get out. and it came With the bread. Hum.. why would I want to eat bread when my food is already here :(
Anyways, the lamb was really rubbery to eat..but the chicken was pretty tender. the one sole potato looked so sad.. it was ok and the rice was yummy (you can't go wrong with rice though?).
16 bucks for souvlaki seems a tad big expensive. Thank god I had a coupon. The next Greek place I shall try is Sfinaki.. I've heard good things.

Bouzyos on Urbanspoon