Thursday, October 11, 2007

Likes/Dislikes

Even though I eat out a lot, I am a picky picky eater. I don't like a lot of things but i m slowly opening up.. I usually order the foods I like, so those are usually my standards at restaurants hah.

Likes
Crab Cake
Yam Fries/Fries+mayo
Salmon/Halibut/any fish really
Fruit Cheesecake
Apple Pie
Panna Cotta
Curry+naan bread/rice
Lamb
roasted pork (siu yoke)
cha siu fan (bbq pork+rice)
eggs benedict
Calamari
Spaghetti+meatballs
Sushi rolls
Duck, Squab
Lemongrass Chicken + rice
roti canai


Dislikes
strawberry/raspberry
ice cream
ham
chocolate desserts (they don't really appeal to me)
meaty steaks (like lots of steak)
Onions
Tempura
Olives, Brussel Sprouts
Noodles (except for occasional udon or ramen)
French Toast+syrup, pancakes+syrup. I guess syrup in general hah
Hashbrowns
Miso Soup
Burgers/sandwiches (Don't appeal to me at restaurants)