Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lift ..second time around


Lift is one of my favorite restaurant of all time. The view is beautiful, the ambience is great, and the food is delicious.

I was extremely hungry that I had to order a burger at this restaurant. Nonetheless, it .was.good.
This on the other hand, was NOT good. It was disgusting and I felt like I was eating rabbit food. not impressed. I actually went a third time hah. This was a late afternoon food. It was yummay.

People have told me they get crap service or cocky service at Lift. But all 3 times I've had extremely nice waitors/waitresses, trying to start a chat or laugh with us. I once dropped a fork underneath my chair, my waitor saw from faraway, came up, got on his knees and crawled below my chair to get it and get me a new one. Wow. talk about good service. added bonus that he was hot


Lift Bar Grill View on Urbanspoon